The Starting point of learning is positive ethos and climate of respect and trust based upon shared values across the school community, including the parents and the young people. All Members of Staff shall contribute to the ethos of LHS School through:
– Open, Positive and Supportive relationships where children and young people will feel that they are listened to.
– Promotion of a climate in which the children and young people feel safe and secure.
– Modelling behaviour which promotes effective learning and well-being within the school community.
– Being Sensitive and responsive to each child or young person’s well-being.
- After School Care
- High Tech Laboratory
- DSTV & Internet Facilities
- Digital Computer Learning
- Sporting & Play Facilities
- Co-Educational with Boarding Facilities
- Good Security Network
- Drama, Music and Dance Facilities
- Dining Room for Primary School